Thursday, May 4, 2017

Such a Gorgeous Planet We've Got Here!


I am continuously reminded of the beauty that surrounds me. 



Planet Earth is a kaleidoscope of 
Nature in all it's fabulous glory!




But I oftentimes take such gorgeous vistas for granted.





And I have to ask myself, "Why?" 

How often do I go about my business with my ear to my cell phone,
Not paying attention to the flowers along the way? 





How often do I snap a pic without listening to the whisper of the wind in the trees?

What could possibly be more important than taking time to enjoy this world around me? 

Our environment is so very precious. 
Nature is calling us to care for her. 

"Nature" by its very definition is the collective physical world including: 

Plants...




and Animals...





and Landscapes...




And other features of the Earth, not including Humans!

I am truly grateful for the offerings of our Earth.
And want to think that I do my part to take care of this bounty.

Do others feel the same way as I do?

Or, have we become communities of people who are so busy making a living,
That we forget to make a life? 




Let's all work together and take care of what we've got here folks.

Our environment is worth preserving and protecting. 

Reduce.
Reuse.
Recycle.

Clean up after yourself! 
And preserve our environment for generations to come.

Get out there and enjoy some of that beautiful world we've got
Right at the tippy-tip-tips of our fingers. 

I'm gonna be seeing a lot more of this guy and we're gonna be enjoying the great outdoors
Together!!




Hugs for Planet Earth,
Deb :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment