Monday, May 9, 2011

Planning Ahead...

So we're off on another adventure in just three short weeks. We're planning on traveling from Memphis, Tennessee to New Orleans, Louisiana by car. We'll fly into Little Rock and then get going on this "Beale Street to the End of the Line, or that Voodoo that you doo-doo" vacation. Oh-oh... what do I see in the forecast? Rain, thundershowers and ... flooding! Holy moly, what next? We've been in sticky vacation situations before (bombing on the tube in London for example) but pre-vacation we know we're getting into something strange. I gathered the family together for a chat to determine an alternate plan and they are so looking forward to this adventure. How can I let them down? I guess we'll 'wing it' as we usually do and use our friendly Lady Visa card if we need to change things up a bit. I can't wait to see Beale and Bourbon Streets and we are huge fans of music and fried food. Yum. I'll report on this trip in a few weeks and let you know how the floodwaters receded for us down Highway 61.

Wish us luck,
Deb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment